Terms of Service
Your use of this Site indicates that you accept these terms.
In case of disagreement with these terms, do not use this Website.
1. This information resource is subject to ownership and is protected by rakon “On copyright and related rights” and other normative-legal acts on intellectual property.
2. IntoSpot authorizes You to view and download the materials at this site only for personal, non-commercial use, provided you preserve all information about copyright and other information about the property right contained in the original materials and any their copies.
3. Not allowed to reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute or use in any other way the materials on this site for commercial purposes. Any use of these materials for non commercial purposes on other websites or computer networks is permitted only with the active link to the site IntoSpot.
5. Rights to all materials posted on the website IntoSpot.com belong to the website IntoSpot.
6. The website IntoSpot does not locate materials, copyright and related rights (including distribution rights) belong to other natural or legal persons. In the case that such material will be posted on the pages of the website by third parties, the copyright holder should contact the administration to resolve this issue. All claims will be reviewed within a reasonable time.
7. The author of the article (containing the name and the author’s name or Internet alias), published on the website IntoSpot are the property of IntoSpot. Copyright on articles published on the website IntoSpot belongs to the authors.
8. The author has the right to publish your article on your own website or in other media only under condition of placing the active reference to a site IntoSpot.
9. If the article is published on the website is not signed, this article is written by the authors of the site IntoSpot and is the property of the site IntoSpot.
10. For the full citation of news, articles and other materials of the website IntoSpot you must obtain the prior consent of the website administration IntoSpot and when using the materials necessary to place an active link to the website IntoSpot.
11. Possible partial citation of articles from the website IntoSpot when all of the following conditions:
The amount of the citation must not exceed 25% of the total text of the article (is the volume of characters);
Used fragments of text are highlighted grammatical signs, characteristic for a citation or there is a direct reference to the fact of citation.
Must be indicated the author of the article (name, surname and, if you have an online alias) and source (website IntoSpot)
12. In the case of the use of diagrams, drawings, or pictures in your own news feed or any other source of information, it is necessary to place an active link to the website IntoSpot. Any modification of the images (in particular, eliminating from the photo indicate ownership of copyright to the website IntoSpot) is not permitted without written consent of the website administration IntoSpot.
13. The website IntoSpot not be liable to You for any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies or incompleteness of the provided information on the site, or of any decision by You or a third party solution or undertaken by You or a third party in connection with the received data.
14. The website IntoSpot has the right to unilaterally modify the list of information presented in this resource.
15. The website IntoSpot has the right to unilaterally revoke permission to use the materials without explanation.